Mother nature isn’t cooperating with us and shows crappy forecast Saturday. Looks like rain may cut off early Saturday morning so it will probably be wet.
Saturday training rides leaving from Cups & Cones:
- 7:30 am – Guessing ~20% chance of this happening, but if dry conditions we cruise up to get a Donut! https://www.strava.com/routes/17062549
- Endurance Pace Group leaves at 8:30 am for a ride up to the Arboretum and back. (best attempt for a no drop ride)
Mother’s Day Sunday – If anyone is around, we can do Red Horn from C&C at 7:30 am and riders can peel off early at various spots if they need to get back early.