These are the highlights of this 2017 SRC Kit Store:
– The bibs are now pre-dyed fabric whereas the previous ones were all white that we did a full color print on. This lead to ‘grinning’ effects where some white could show through.
– The white kit (jersey and arm coolers) are for summer days and should help keep us cool. These should be considered ‘extra’ kits and not primary. You dont wanna be that guy that is wearing white while everyone else is in blue.
– The subtle blue water effect on the various pieces has been made less subtle.
– Of course, socks. The numerous requests for higher socks in more appropriate cycling materials have been addressed.
– The collar of our jerseys have the kit year on them… they now show 17